Thursday, March 7, 2024

Toronto Street Art

Whenever I go out exploring I am always on the lookout for interesting Street Art. I have collected over 200 photos since I arrived here in September. Some are massive multi-story high commissioned art work, and some are simply graffiti. Some of the artwork is absolutely amazing, and some makes you wonder “What on earth were they trying to say?”. Many interesting examples are on the side of building down alleyways and lanes, so I often take detours when I see flashes of colours in out of the way locations. 


Here are some of the most recent examples I have found. 



Also in my photo collection of "doors"



Part of a series on Music

This was inside a restaurant



Disappointing that this has been tagged


The beast guarding the Garbage Cans




This was part of a much larger mural





No comments:

Post a Comment