Saturday, May 18, 2019

More Of The Same



When I found the alley full of street art, I thought it was pretty cool, and enjoyed taking pictures of all the garage doors, but then the next day I found another alley bordering on another park in another area of Toronto with the exact same decoration. I now suspect that it may be some sort of city sanctioned art project. I also notice that the background blue is the same on most doors and in both locations, so unless it is somehow a standard "Street Art" colour, some agency must have supplied it to the artists. In both these locations the alley runs alongside the park, so the art is very visible to anyone using the park, and certainly adds interest to the adjacent park. I wonder if there are other such installations?

So, here is more alley street art to enjoy.














No comments:

Post a Comment