Friday, December 14, 2018

San Jose Street Art

-->
On one of my trips to Toronto I picked up a book that contained a series of walks around the city based on street art. I did a couple while in Toronto and really enjoyed it. I also enjoyed the street art in Portugal during our visit there. I find I look for street art whenever I travel. 

My walks around San Jose has shown me that Costa Rican street artists are easily as talented as the ones in Toronto. Some of the buildings I saw today decorated with street art were amazingly beautiful. These artistic installations are certainly not graffiti, they are beautiful art decorating the building and the streets. In most cases, entire houses were painted and it was nice to see that most of the art was clear and bright without being defaced by graffiti. Below are a few of the best examples I found on today's walk.












No comments:

Post a Comment